Indoor grilling is great, but the results are often undesirable—it tends to fill the kitchen with smoke and meat can become tough and dry. Enter the Staub Steam Grill. Our go-to pan for quick, healthy meals, the versatile Steam Grill comes with a tight-fitting lid that locks in flavor and moisture and prevents excessive smoking. Simply sear food, add wine, broth or your favorite cooking liquid, then cover and steam for moist, delicious results every time.
Great for fish, veggies, pan-grilled steaks and more, this innovative grill makes it easy to achieve perfect grill marks, then add liquid, cover and finish foods with the gentle, even heat of steam. Steam grilling reduces cooking time by up to 30%, so food stays moist and tender. And because you’re using liquid that deglazes the pan while you cook, steam grilling also makes clean up a breeze.
Long a treasured staple in home kitchens as well as professional restaurants, Staub’s enameled cast iron doesn’t require seasoning and cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
• Matte-black enamel interior requires no seasoning, releases foods easily and results in exceptional browning and searing
• Multi-coat enamel is exceptionally durable and won’t chip, rust or crack
• Ready to use right out of the box—no seasoning required
• Enameled cast iron features incredible heat retention and distribution
• Compatible with induction, gas and electric stovetops
• Secure, easy-grip handles for safe transport to and from the stove
• Tight-fitting glass lid seals in heat and moisture to steam cook foods and seal in flavorful juices
• High grilling ridges result in perfect grill marks and allow fat to drain
Use & Care
Oven Safe to 250°C
Do not heat cast iron rapidly, low to medium heat required only
Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils only to avoid damage to the enamel coating
Dishwasher Safe, however hand washing recommended