To guarantee top performance from your cutlery, use this steel to hone knife blades. The forged-steel rod helps restore a knife's sharp edge by trueing it – that is, smoothing and realigning the blade's cutting edge.
As part of Shun's Classic Line, this 23 cm Honing Steel comes equipped with a premium Pakkawood Handle in a Ebony Finish, which offers a comfortable, secure Grip.
- Built-in 16-degree Guide helps you hone at the correct angle.
- Rod is forged from High-Carbon Steel.
- Durable PakkaWood Handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- Designed by Shun, a Japanese company that has produced fine Cutlery for more than 90 years.
- Rod Material: High Carbon Steel
- Rod Length: 230 mm
- Handle Material: Pakka Wood
- Overall Length: 350 mm
- Weight: 214 grams
- Origin: Japan