If you wish to return your product(s) to Milly’s for a refund/exchange:
- You need to contact us within five working days of receiving your product(s) - either by phone or email - to let us know there's a problem. We'll then give you an authorization code for you to include with your returns.
- The product(s) must be couriered back to Milly’s in their original packaging and must be of re-sellable and unused condition.
- Enclose the original paperwork that you received with your order and quote the refund/exchange code.
- Milly's will pay to have goods returned to us if they're faulty but if you've changed your mind, then return is at your cost.
- Once your return has been received, the Milly’s team will assess the goods and, provided they meet the return criteria, we will process your refund within 10 business days. We will email you with a confirmation of your refund once processed.
- Please note that Milly’s will refund the purchase price of your product(s) as per your invoice.
- Freight fees charged for your Milly’s online order will be refunded in the event that of faulty goods but not in the case of an exchange for a different product or if you've simply changed your mind.
- Refunds for online orders can only be processed through head office.
- If you would prefer to drop your product(s) in to either of our retail stores you are most welcome. Please make sure you have advised us of your intention to do this by phone or email first and have your authorisation code handy when you come in. Please note though that your refund/exchange cannot be issued at the time of return to the retail stores.
Milly’s Refund/Exchange Exclusions:
We are unable to refund or exchange the following:
- KitchenAid or Magimix products
- Products that have been specifically ordered in for you
- Gift vouchers and store credits
- Packaged items that have been opened and/or removed from original packaging
Damaged or Faulty Products
If you've have received a damaged or faulty product:
- Please contact Milly’s within 48hours of receiving your product(s) to advise to let us know
- We will organise a courier to collect the product(s) as soon as possible.
- Please ensure that the product(s) are re-packaged safely for the courier to collect.
- Include all original invoice/paperwork with your return package.
- Once your return has been received, we will assess the damage or fault and have it either replaced or refunded. Please note that product replacements are subject to stock availability. We will keep you informed with any replacement product delays.
From the Online Team at Milly’s
Milly’s Head Office
Level One, 165 The Strand,
Lower Parnell, Auckland
09 309 1690