Refund / Exchange Policy
If you wish to return your product(s) to Milly’s for a refund/exchange:
- You need to contact us within five working days of receiving your product(s) - by email to email@example.com - to let us know there's a problem and what you'd like to do.
- The product(s) must be couriered back to Milly’s in their original packaging and must be of re-sellable and unused condition.
- Enclose the original paperwork that you received with your order and a brief note about what you'd like to do from there, ie exchange/ refund.
- Milly's will pay to have goods returned to us if they're faulty but if you've changed your mind, then return is at your cost.
- Once your return has been received, the Milly’s team will assess the goods and, provided they meet the return criteria, we will process your refund within 10 business days. We will email you with a confirmation of your refund once processed.
- Please note that Milly’s will refund the purchase price of your product(s) as per your invoice minus any freight charges. If you purchased the goods and received Free Freight for an order over $150, and your order total falls under $150 with the return, the freight for having sent the goods to you will be deducted from your refund.
- Freight fees charged for your Milly’s online order will be refunded in the event of faulty goods but not in the case of an exchange for a different product or if you've simply changed your mind.
- Refunds for online orders can only be processed through head office.
- If you would prefer to bring your product(s) in to our retail store you are most welcome. Please make sure you have the paperwork and all the applicable packaging etc with you and have advised us of your intention to do this first so we can inform the staff. Please note that an exchange can be processed in the store, however a refund cannot be issued at the time of return, this needs to be processed by the online team Monday-Friday 9-5pm.
Milly’s Refund/Exchange Exclusions:
We are unable to refund or exchange the following:
- KitchenAid or Magimix products
- Products that have been specifically ordered in for you
- Gift vouchers and store credits
- Packaged items that have been opened, used and/or removed from original packaging
Damaged or Faulty Products
If you've have received a damaged or faulty product:
- Please contact Milly’s within 48hours of receiving your product(s) to advise to let us know
We will need to either start an insurance claim with the courier (in which case we will require images of the breakage and packaging) or for a faulty item we will need to look in to the best method of replacing the goods to you as soon as possible. In either case;
- Please ensure that the product(s) are re-packaged safely for the courier as you received them.
- Include all original invoice/paperwork with your package.
- In the case of faulty goods we may require the goods back first, however we will assess the damage or fault and have the goods either replaced or refunded. Please note that product replacements are subject to stock availability. We will keep you informed with any replacement product delays.
From the Online Team at Milly’s
Milly’s Head Office
273 Ponsonby Road,
Ponsonby, Auckland 1011.
09 376 1550