The Lodge Cast Iron 27cm Griddle is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with all your favourite foods. This griddle is essential for big breakfasts, tortillas, quesadillas, roasted vegetables and grilled sandwiches. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this griddle evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black colour, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron.
- Features slightly raised edges to keep oil, batter and other ingredients neatly contained during cooking
- Can be hung when not in use via a hole within the handle
- Pre-seasoned at Lodge's foundry for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled distribution and retention of heat ensures rapid and efficient cooking
- Suitable for use on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, as well as in the oven, on the stove, in the grill and on barbecues/campfires
- Extremely versatile - can be used to sear, fry, sauté, grill, roast, bake, braise and broil (both indoors or out)
- Compatible with metal, wood and silicone utensils
- Brutally tough - can last for over 100 years if care and use instructions are followed
Milly's 2018 Catalogue Gift with Purchase
Purchase this Lodge Cast-Iron griddle and receive a Tortilla warmer valued at $19.95 Free, as your gift with purchase.
Dimensions: 27 x 1.5cm
Made in USA
Use & Care