Demeyere, masters of cookware manufacturing for generations have applied technology, workmanship, beauty, performance and comfort to create the very special state-of-the-art range of stainless steel cookware which they have called Atlantis.
Demeyere is exclusive to Milly's in New Zealand - we import it directly from Belgium where it is manufactured. We have customers who, after purchasing a single piece, come back time and again to add to their collection. It’s that good! The Atlantis range includes a wide range of specialised products including (our favourite) sauté pans, saucepans, fry pans, skillets, stockpots and sauteuse. Atlantis has a myriad of special features including durable, warp resistant, heavy gauge TriplInduc® 7-ply material for perfect heat distribution which minimises the use of energy and, when used correctly, offers a stick free release of foods being cooked. The cast stainless steel handles are contemporary and comfortable to use, they're crafted to mimimise heat transference allowing them to stay cool enough to handle even after long cooking times. They're designed by famed industrial designer Koen De Winter, some of who's work is exhibited in New York's "Moma".
The Atlantis range by Demeyere truly is a pleasure to cook with and will give years of cooking joy as each superbly engineered piece comes with a 30-Year guarantee.
- Favoured by the world's finest chefs, this professional cookware is constructed with seven high-tech layers, including a commercial-quality 18/10 stainless-steel finish.
- For impeccable heating and temperature control, the stainless-steel pan is welded into Demeyere's high-tech InductoSeal base, which has a 2mm copper center encapsulated in a layer of silver on either side for superb heat distribution.
- The base is finished with an external TriplInduc layer, which combines three special metal alloys to ensure a perfectly smooth, even heating surface that won't deform with use and boosts induction-cooking efficiency by up to 30%.
- Thanks to a Silvinox surface treatment, the durable, stick-resistant finish maintains its satin-polished beauty through years of daily use.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Heavy, double-sided lids guarantee optimal heat retention.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles absorb minimal heat.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.