Atlantis cookware is contempory, ergonomic with full bodied 'cool to the touch' cast stainless steel handles when used on either electric or induction stovetops. It is durable, heavy gauge, warp resistant and ovenproof too. 30 year guarantee. Made in Belgium.
- Favored by the world's finest chefs, this professional cookware is constructed with seven high-tech layers, including a commercial-quality 18/10 stainless-steel finish.
- For impeccable heating and temperature control, the stainless-steel pan is welded into Demeyere's high-tech InductoSeal base, which has a 2mm copper center encapsulated in a layer of silver on either side for superb heat distribution.
- The base is finished with an external TriplInduc layer, which combines three special metal alloys to ensure a perfectly smooth, even heating surface that won't deform with use and boosts induction-cooking efficiency by up to 30%.
- Thanks to a Silvinox surface treatment, the durable, stick-resistant finish maintains its satin-polished beauty through years of daily use.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Heavy, double-sided lids guarantee optimal heat retention.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles absorb minimal heat.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.