This baking sheet is ideal for batch baking and can be used for sweet and savoury bakes. Ideal for bread rolls, buns, cookies and pastries. Part of the Tala Non-Stick Performance Bakeware Range; the best non-stick kitchenware on the market. Bringing the joy back to baking and roasting, all Tala Performance Bakeware pieces come with a fantastic 10 Year Guarantee.
Dishwasher, fridge and freezer safe. L35.7cm x W27.5cm x D1cm.
- Robust and commercial weight steel, which is coated with a superior dual layer of Whiford premium 'Eclipse' coating
- Safe and durable for use with metal utensils
- Every Tala performance bakeware item is oven safe up to 240°C and freezer safe
- Reinforced with a unique system, designed to outlast any other bakeware coatings, meaning the bakeware remains strong and durable after repeated use
- Produced from a 1mm thick steel material which is ideal for even and fast heat distribution, ensuring every surface of you baked item is heated through evenly and baked as intended
- Non-stick surface is easy to clean and is dishwasher safe
Tala is one of the oldest and best loved of kitchenware brands. A trusted supplier of baking and cake decorating equipment since 1899, Tala has grown to supply cooks and bakers all over the world. It is perhaps best known for the Tala Dry Cook's Measure, an iconic symbol of British baking. It is during the 1920s that we can find the first records of it, which means it is now approaching 100 successful years of production in the UK!
Use & Care
- Fridge and freezer safe
- Oven safe up to 240°C
- Dishwasher safe
- Suitable for use with all utensils including metal