From time to time we discover wonderful new products when visiting overseas trade fairs. Discovering the Demeyere brand of cookware was pretty exciting. We have tried this product and categorically state, that this is the best stainless steel cookware we have used.Atlantis cookware is contemporary, ergonomic with full bodied 'cool to the touch' cast stainless steel handles when used on either electric or induction stovetops. It is durable, heavy gauge, warp resistant and ovenproof too. 30 year guarantee. Made in Belgium.
- Favoured by the world's finest chefs, this professional cookware is constructed with seven high-tech layers, including a commercial-quality 18/10 stainless-steel finish.
- For impeccable heating and temperature control, the stainless-steel pan is welded into Demeyere's high-tech InductoSeal base, which has a 2mm copper centre encapsulated in a layer of silver on either side for superb heat distribution.
- The base is finished with an external TriplInduc layer, which combines three special metal alloys to ensure a perfectly smooth, even heating surface that won't deform with use and boosts induction
-cooking efficiency by up to 30%.
- Thanks to a Silvinox surface treatment, the durable, stick-resistant finish maintains its satin-polished beauty through years of daily use.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Heavy, double-sided lids guarantee optimal heat retention.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles absorb minimal heat.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
Exclusive to Milly's. The perfect harmony between technology and tradition. Designed for performance, comfort and pleasure. The ultimate cooking experience.
Use & Care