The first product ever made by Zyliss of Switzerland, in 1948, was the Suzy Garlic press and it's still one of their most popular designs. This new premium Easy-release version has all the best features of this classic design but is remodelled with an ergonomic, heavy-duty zinc alloy body with an extra-large capacity for even greater convenience in busy modern kitchens and homes.
Zyliss Easy-Release Garlic Press;
• Crushes garlic without the need to peel or touch processed garlic or waste
• Efficient pressing system maximises garlic output and minimises waste
• Extra-large capacity chamber with a pressing plate that lifts for easy waste removal after pressing
• Heavy-duty zinc alloy body and ergonomic handle make it comfortable to squeeze with minimal effort
• Dishwasher safe; 5 year guarantee
• Dimensions: L25.5xW9.5xH6cm
• Start by placing the unpeeled garlic clove on the red pressing plate of the chamber.
• Squeeze the handles together to crush the garlic. The crushed garlic collects in the chamber.
• Simply press the integrated lever on the pressing plate to release the crushed garlic.
• Fully open the handles to reveal the residual peel and waste on the pressing plate. Lift with the edge of a small utensil and dispose of waste.
• After use, pop the press into the dishwasher for fast, easy cleanup.