The cook's dry measure is an invaluable kitchen tool. Simply pour ingredients up to the desired level for speed and accuracy without using weighing scales. The cook's measure is calibrated in both metric and imperial so it is easy to follow favourite old cookery books as well as recipes passed down from a mother or grandmother. It measures in ounces, grams, American and English cups and pints. The cook's measure is also calibrated for fluid measurements and can be used to measure liquids for immediate use but it is not watertight and liquids will soon find their way through the seams.
- Suitable for measuring a variety of dry ingredients such as sugar, flour, rice etc.
- Simply pour ingredients up to the desired level for speed and accuracy with out the need to use weighing scales
- Includes both metric and imperial measurements so it is simple to follow old cookery books or recipes past down in generations
- Measures in ounces, grams, American and English cups and pints
- Also calibrated for fluid measurements and can be used to measure liquids for immediate use, however it is not watertight
- Simple to use with easy to read measurements
- Hand wash and dry only
Tala is one of the oldest and best loved of kitchenware brands. A trusted supplier of baking and cake decorating equipment since 1899, Tala has grown to supply cooks and bakers all over the world. It is perhaps best known for the Tala Dry Cook's Measure, an iconic symbol of British baking. It is during the 1920s that we can find the first records of it, which means it is now approaching 100 successful years of production in the UK!
Use & Care
Hand wash only
Product Dimensions: Dia.11 x H14.3cm