The choice of professional pastry chefs, this classic French pan promotes even baking and tender, perfectly puffed brioche, a rich, buttery yeast bread beloved since the 19th century. The flared and fluted shape turns out a wonderfully decorative brioche for sharing.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Pan produces a classic, elegant brioche with a tender interior and a perfectly browned crust.
- Nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
Gobel has been manufacturing pastry moulds for over five generations. This long history is without doubt a guarantee of great know-how and irreplaceable experience. This experience has enabled Gobel to provide constant satisfaction to its customers, from 1887 to the present day!
- Material: Tinned steel
- Made in France
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 220°C
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.